We’re a specialist, award-winning digital agency famed for designing, building, maintaining, optimising and promoting websites with our unique MIND approach.
We are hiring a full-time Paid Media / PPC specialist who will be responsible for day to day management of client ad accounts across multiple networks including Google Ads (search & display), Google shopping, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft Ads and LinkedIn.?
The Paid Media / PPC specialist’s role will be to ensure all new and existing client strategies are being executed, developed and improved on to the highest possible standard. The Paid Media / PPC specialist is responsible for ensuring client objectives are met along with the department’s goals.
They will identify opportunities for growth, optimise client campaigns. You will have at least 2 years experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google search & Facebook and be hungry to keep learning new ad networks and strategies.?
Day to day tasks will include:
- Creating client strategies and timelines based on the client’s needs and budgets.
- Management of client PPC campaigns across a number of ad networks Google Ads (search & display), Google shopping, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft Ads and LinkedIn.
- Analysing campaign performance
- Day to day campaign optimisation including bid adjustments, negative keywords & placements,
- Keyword & audience research
- Competitor analysis
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Communicating with client stakeholders and the cross-departmental agency team.
- Attention to Detail. Thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a file.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance under pressure or stress.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to challenging priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Logical reasoning. Able to understand, analyse and evaluate arguments.
- Organisation and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient manner. Focuses on Key priorities
- Pro-activity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the agency.
- Strategic thinking/adaptability. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Team Player. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with team to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Technological Affinity. Comfortable with and can use current technologies.
- Work ethic. Possesses strong willingness to work hard to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- 2+ years experience managing PPC accounts across Google Ads search, Facebook & ideally one other network from the following – Google Display, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering PPC campaigns with proven success.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Extensive hands-on management experience of digital media through daily bid optimisation, landing page analysis, campaign performance metrics (impressions, ROI, CTR, CPL, CPA, quality scores, auction insights) spend across many campaigns.
- Knowledge of tracking systems and Google analytics.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
We are driven by empathy
We are the digital agency with mind at heart. Empathy is our core value. We apply empathetic thinking to everything we do – from our marketing strategies to how we treat our team.
We believe that these 3 pillars motivate each one of us:
- Autonomy: Our desire to direct our own lives. In short: “You probably want to do something interesting, let me get out of your way!”
- Mastery: Our urge to get better at things we like to do.
- Purpose: The feeling and intention that we can make a difference in the world.
At Digivate, our goal is to create a work environment in which all of us can thrive. We want to empower our team by making sure they know what to do and why they’re doing it.
People with different cultures, perspectives and experiences are at the heart of the way Digivate works. We want to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background.
We seek to develop a work environment where we treat all employees as individuals, fairly and in a consistent way. We strive to create a safe and inclusive atmosphere and promote culture of respect, actively challenging discrimination should it ever arise.
We go out of our way to remove unnecessary barriers for our employees seeking opportunities through training and development, promotion and career planning.
Oh and we’ve got perks too
Every member of our team?is entitled to our usual package of perks and benefits:
- Unlimited holiday days
Play hard, work hard
- Flexible working
Want to start earlier, so you can leave earlier? No problem
- Day off on your birthday
Nobody wants to work on their birthday
Get cashback on various medical and wellness treatments
- Free fruit and snacks
Feeling peckish? Grab something healthy from our kitchen
- Working from home whenever you need to
It’s about results, not presenteeism
- Nights out and socials
Make friends with people you work with
- Contributory pension scheme
Invest in your future
- Free bar
Grab a drink at the end of a long day
- Delicious freshly-brewed coffee
We have the best freshly-brewed coffee in Shoreditch
- Access to our infinite library of books
Want a book? We’ll get it for you
How does the role?work during Covid-19?
We all know that the world is upside down at the moment – but that won’t stop us from finding the brightest talent.
We’re looking for a new team member despite the fact that our team is working remotely at the moment.
We’ll make sure you’re all set up to work from home, have clear, consistent contact with the team, and that you get to know your team just like you would if we were in the office.
We have a team across 3 different countries, and have always run meetings/training via video calls. Working from wherever you want is the future!